Friday, February 11, 2011

Egypt, Gaga, Me=Getting our Groove Back

Making a concrete exercise plan has been on my agenda now for a month.  Not as a New Years resolution or anything, but again, trying to beat the winter blues and get some motivation and energy.  I have been a sorta active member of a gym now for a year and have one year left on my contract.  Sorta a member means that I started off going three times a week, and slowly got to once a week and now if I go twice a month I am on a roll.  I pay a monthly fee for this gym, so the exercise plan is to incorporate definate gym days into my schedule.  Friday is my toning day at the Luray Fitness Center, which unfortunately is not my gym.  I had been to toning twice in the past and know what it entails and knew going in that it is fun, hard, and extremely successful.  I started my plan today and jumped right into toning and now I feel like jello, which is phase one, tomorrow I will feel like a tree and every move will make me creak and moan in pain.  No pain, no gain.  I am going to make sticking to my exercise schedule a high priority of my day through the rest of the month and then tweek it if I need to.  So me...getting my groove back.

Lady Gaga joins me today in getting her groove back.  I have been highly anticipating her return and new album and was overjoyed with it's release on Facebook today.  I love the song and can't wait to get that album on my MP3 player.  I was waiting for this day and to hear this song, and alas, Mubauk, that Egyptian ahole of a president, decides that today is the day he will finally resign after a month of protesting.  Way to steal Gaga's Thunder! 

But overall, Egypt, I hope you will get your groove back.  But just a quick note to you Egyptians out there...democracy isn't much less corrupt.  Sure, you won't see a President serve for 30 years in most democracy's, but the people you elect definatly do not represent you.  They represent the interest of the lobbiest that take them to dinner and give them bonuses and lavish vacations.  Good luck with that Democracy and way to show Mubauk that you were Born This Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment