Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction

My name is Jennifer.  I decided to do a free blog as a hobby and a relaxation technique.  Sometimes you can't say everything you need to say in a Facebook post.

I have a wonderful husband, Nathan.  We have been married for 5 years.  Our compatibility is unmatched and he is truely my other half.  I have a daughter that I brought with me into our relationship and her name is Naomi and is 10 years young.  Together we have a son named Hendrix who is 5. 

We live in a small town in Virginia which has it's ups and downs.  I am a stay at home mother and my husband is self employed.  I am an active parent and most of my time is consumed as my children's personal assistant as I have to shuttle them from sports, plays, and other extracurriculars.  More to come, I hope you follow and get to know more about my family and our adventures and my random thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment